Academic Session in Swechha is from June to May and the admission process for a new academic year starts in December of the preceding year. The applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis.
Kindergarten: Our Kindergarten will have mixed age classrooms consisting of students of Nursery, Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten.
|Child has to complete 3 years as on 31st May
|Child has to complete 4 years as on 31st May
|Child has to complete 5 years as on 31st May
Grade School: Our grade school is operational from the academic year 2023-24 with Grade 1 and eventually progresses with higher grades one year at a time, Grade 2 in 2024, Grade 3 in 2025 and so on.
Grade 1: Child has to complete 6 years as on 31st May
A Waldorf kindergarten has mixed age classrooms consisting of students of Nursery, JuniorKindergarten and Senior Kindergarten. Maximum class strength is 25.
- Nursery: 3 years old as on 31stMay of the year of admission.
- Junior Kindergarten: 4 years old as on 31stMay of the year of admission.
- Senior Kindergarten: 5 years old as on 31stMay of the year of admission.
Students of one class in Grade school have the same class teacher who moves with them from Grade 1 to Grade 8. Co teachers and teachers for specialized subjects might differ from year to year. Maximum class strength is 30.
- Grade 1:6 years old as on 31stMay of the year of admission.
- Step 1: Orientation registration An orientation session is conducted weekly to educate parents on Waldorf philosophy and how it comes to life at home as well as in school. Parents seeking admission for their child in Swechha need to attend this session before applying for admission. It is mandatory for both the parents to attend this session. Parents can attend orientation sessions separately as per their availability.
- Step 2: Application formAfter attending the orientation session, you can proceed to fill the online application form and submit all the required information and documents.
- Step 3: Admission confirmation Once orientation is completed and application form is processed, both the parents will be invited along with the child for a child observation session followed by a parent interview. Admission is confirmed after parents meet the Head of Academics, class teacher and a medical expert. The School Management makes the decision on confirmation of admission.
|Grade school (Grade1, Grade2)
|Kindergarten(Nursery, LKG, UKG)